Love Podcasts? Thinking of starting a podcast for your organization?
A Tech and Tools panel moderated by Angie Elliot, Manager of Instructional Design and Talent Development at Hormel.
Podcasting is a casual and easy way to provide and consume content, largely because it is a format that easily fits into our busy lives. Organizations are adopting podcasts every day to disseminate and deliver important information to their employees. In this informative, highly engaging webinar we will:
- Talk about podcasting in learning and development
- Explore how podcasts are being used today and what the benefits of podcasting are for your organization
- Learn about popular podcast formats
- Brainstorm podcast ideas for your organization
- Talk about how to avoid the walkout in podcast interviews