- We encourage everyone to follow the recommended guidelines from the CDC to protect themselves and those around them from any viruses, including respiratory viruses like COVID-19.
- Directions for joining the virtual sessions will be in the Event Description on the website. (You need to be logged in to see the directions.) Members and registered guests will also receive virtual session directions through email.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and update members as new information becomes available.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming PACT program soon! Our programs are fun, engaging, and informative. Here’s what to expect when you come.
Date and Time
Member programs are held on the second Friday of every month from 8:30 – 11:00 am.
Our member programs are held at the Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom, 5418 Wayzata Boulevard, Golden Valley, MN 55416. The Metropolitan Ballroom & Clubroom is attached to the Good Day Café and located just off of 394 and Xenia Park Place.
8:00 – 8:30 am: Check-In, Registration
8:30 – 9:05 am: Board Announcements, Needs and Leads, Celebrations
9:05 – 9:30 am: Networking
9:30 – 11:00 am: Program
Free parking is located near the building. ADA-designated parking is within 25 feet of the building entrance. The route from ADA parking to entrance is flat and paved.
Food and Beverage
Complimentary breakfast food and beverages are provided to our members and guests. Food allergies can be accommodated with advance notice.
- The lighting within the building is good.
- The building is air conditioned.
- The furniture at the venue is movable, and there should be plenty of space to maneuver around tables.
- At this time, we are not able to provide scooters or wheelchairs.
Audio and Visuals
Audio will be amplified using microphones. To request hearing assistive devices for a membership meeting, please reach out via email to the Program Team at least 10 days prior to the event. We do our best to ensure that the stage and projector screens are easily visible. Printed presentation materials can be provided upon request.
The Professional Association for Computer Training (PACT) strives to be inclusive of all members of our community. For questions regarding accommodations for an event, contact our Vice Program Chair at email@example.com.