PACT awards the Hall of Fame (HOF) award to a member that exemplifies the PACT mission and vision and has provided significant contributions to the organization. The award is presented in even-numbered years (2020, 2022, etc.).
Recipients are presented the award at a monthly meeting and have their name added to the Hall of Fame website page.
Nominees must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have served on a committee or the board as a significant contributor
- Are a current PACT member
- Have been a PACT member for at least five years
- Can’t nominate themselves
- Can’t be a past HOF award recipient
- Can’t be a current board member
- Can’t have been nominated by a current board member
Be sure to include enough detail and examples in the nomination (suggested length: 500 characters).
- Andrea Armagost, 2020-2021
- Jay Kasdan, 2018-2019
- Joann Lynch, 2015-2016
- Elaine Clark, 2014-2015
- Joyce Lasecke, 2013-2014
- Sandy Tschannen, 2008-2009
- Susan Voigt, 2007-2008
- Mike Schimmel, 2006-2007
- Mark Biederman, 2005-2006
- Mary Texer, 2004-2005
- Lou Goertzen, 2004-2005 (awarded posthumously)
- Donna Bondow, 2003-2004